Since Operation InasMuch is on hold due to COVID-19 precautions, we have a new opportunity to serve others in our community. The Missions Team would like to kick off a project to provide some easy lunch or snack items for families at McDougall Terrace in Durham. We have been in contact with the activity director at the community and she has given us a list of specific food items that would be appreciated.
- Canned Chicken
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Pasta Meals
- Canned Ravioli
- Canned Tuna
- Cereal Bars
- Graham Crackers
- Granola Bars
- Jelly (Plastic Containers Please)
- Mac & Cheese Instant Cups
- Peanut Butter
- Plastic Fruit Cups
- Snack Crackers
There are different ways you can help!
- You can participate by purchasing any of these items and dropping them off at the church, we will have a covered plastic bin out-side the office door where they can be placed.
- If you would rather participate by giving a monetary donation, the missions team will purchase the needed items. Please make checks payable to HVBC and designate – Summer Snacks Project.
- If you would like to be a contact person to help with the delivery of the food to the director at McDougall Terrace, contact the church office.
Please have food or monetary donations to the church by Monday, June 22.
Thank you in advance for your help with this mission opportunity to serve others!