- May 4, 2019:
- Breakfast—8:30 am
- Devotion – 8:50 am
- Projects begin at 9:00 am
- Right now, we are collecting items for Families Moving Forward. Please place these items in the bin outside the hospitality room.
- Current Needs:
- Brooms and dust pans
- Hair-care products, combs, brushes and hair bands for minorities
- Cleaning Supplies: Windex, Comet, toilet bowl cleaner, toilet brushes, scrub brushes, sponges, etc.
- Twin and/or full sheets, pillows, comforters (new items only)
- Gently used pots, pans and kitchen utensils
- Microwave and dishwasher safe cups, bowls, plates, etc.
We will also be collecting casseroles (frozen or homemade frozen) to be delivered to Caring House.
Activities on May 4:
- Assembly of bean soup bags for Urban Ministries
- Singing group will go to Atria Senior Living at 10:00 am
- Other outside community projects – to be announced